Tungsten Carbide Tips coal mining bit / PDC double wing drill bit
According to different purposes, drill bits are classified into
cemented carbide bolting drill bits and PDC bolting drill bits
applied to coal mining and laneway and tunnel supporting grid, PDC
solid drill bits applied to coalfield geological condition and gas
drainage, water injection and drainage down coal mines, and PDC
non-solid drill bits applied to coalfield and geological
KSQ research and produce the following range of drilling tools:
* Tricone bits (roller rock bits) of all sizes.
* PDC cutter/insert 1304, 1305, 1306, 1308, 1310, 1313, 1613, 1616,
1916...oil or mining type.
* PDC non-core bit, PDC coring bit of diameter 46mm, 50mm, 55mm,
60mm, 65mm, 75mm, 89mm, 94mm, 98mm, 113mm, 124mm, 127mm, 132mm,
146mm, 153mm...190mm, 216mm…
* PDC anchor bit for roof bolting diameter 25mm, 27mm, 28mm, 29mm,
30mm, 32mm, 35mm, 42mm, 43mm...
* Tungsten carbide drill bit: twin-wing coal bit, chisel bit, cross
bit, button bit, hammer bit...
* Drill rods – hex, twist, spiral…
* Other drill tools.